The NoSQL database is a data loading approach different from the relational database. NoSQL’s differences are considered as an additional chart and document, key-value, column, to name.
MongoDB is schematic of less.
- It is a database of documents in which a collection contains different documents.
- There may be a difference between the number of fields, the content and the size of the document from one to another.
- The structure of a single object is clear in MongoDB.
- There are no complex combinations in MongoDB.
- MongoDB offers an in-depth query function because it supports a powerful dynamic query in documents.
- It is very easy to climb.
- Use internal memory to store work sets and this is the reason for quick access.
- Load balancing and Sharding
If you have a lot of data or want to distribute your database traffic between multiple machines to load, there are many advantages of Mongo DB in traditional databases. In addition, shading, which has a unique approach to Mango D to meet data development needs, uses a horizontal scale and allows multiple machines to support database development.
What About Flexibility
All elements in their use do not require unified data structures in nature. It is much simpler than RDBMS. On the other hand, the constant stability of data is very important and, in general, it’s a good thing, so we recommend using a unified data structure.
What about Performance
Since all figures are usually in one position, Mongo DB is very fast. However, it’s just when you’re working on a document. If you work in data dependency, the code should run multiple free queries to recover individual documents and slow down the RDBMS.