This page is restricted. Please Log in / Register to view this page.
Follow the best practices for high-performance SEO
- A title should be eye-catching
- Use google suggestions to pick your keyword
- The keyword should be used in the article at least 6 to 7 times
- Give preference to active voice over passive voice
- At least one H2 tag should be used in the article
- A paragraph should not be more than three lines
- Try to divide article in subheadings
- Use at least one H2 tag in the article
- At least one image should be inserted between the article
- Use H3 for subheading
- Encourage readers to provide the comments and concerns about the article
Follow the listed instructions to meet the website standards
- Post title should be unique for every article
- Maximum four images can be uploaded per post
- Minimum Image size should be 800X445
- Maximum Image size should be 900X900
- Feature image size must be 800X445
- you are not advised to use the copyright images
- Once you submit the post. It goes to the admin for review. before it gets published.
- A submitted post will be reviewed under 24 hours of submission time
- Admin is authorized to alter the contents of the article to meet the standard of the website and, for high-performance SEO best practices.
- Feature image can be set using the Add Media icon